Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Join me.

I have come to a realization. My blog is boring. I like to read blogs because I like to look at their cool art work, photo's, etc. All I do on here is blab about my boring life.

So.... to change this, I am going to start posting more art work. I'm going to start posting challenges once a week. (Mostly to motivate myself). Feel free to create along with me and post a link to your blog in the comments! Yes... I'm talking to everyone, even if you are NOT artsy!

Challenge number one, coming tonight! EDIT: Coming tomorrow... project number one is drying before I photograph it :)

1 comment:

momsy said...

I'm afraid that I have to disagree with your reference to your "boring" life, Babe. I love to read about what's happening with you because you write more freely than you talk to me. However, having said that, I also think that we all need to challenge ourselves! love ya!