Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day at the Aquarium


On Thursday Jarod and I went to the Vancouver Aquarium. We had a lovely day, and I took lots of photographs. You can click the above image to go to my flickr page. After the aquarium we had lunch at a mongolie grill, and then went shopping along Robson Street. I bought a sweatshirt from Lululemon that I have been wanting for a very long time, and we also stopped by chapters where I bought two vegan cookbooks.

Yesterday while I was at work from 9am to 6:15pm, Jarod left to go rafting with his friends. They'll be coming home tomorrow. Last night my mom slept over to keep me company, and left early this morning. I worked today for four hours, and now am officially on vacation for a week!

I have noticed that my place is much messier without Jarod here (even after just one day), so I hope to do a super-clean up before he returns home tomorrow afternoon.

I am feeling happy, which is always a welcome emotion. Hoping it stays around for a while!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

YAY one week off!! We should see if we can get together!! Loved the pics of the aquarium!! Haven't been there in awhile!!