Thursday, May 31, 2007

feeling good

Had my final shift at Purdy's tonight. It went well. I really do love that place, especially my co-workers. I was thinking that I may go back and ask all of them to tell me what their favorite chocolate is, and then I could make a pin for each of them made of clay (like the items on my Etsy page). I really must find time to do that.

My birthday snuck up on me this year. Five days left of being 21.

Something *sparkly* is in the works... can't let it out until it's official though ;)

Currently I am addicted to Jelly Belly's. They are so yummy! I hate regular jelly beans, but jelly belly's have the most amazing flavors (50 of them to be exact)! Picked up two packages at the mall tonight.

Also hooked on Theme Hospital. I love computer games, and I discovered this one in my computer CD booklet the other day. Once I beet it I'm going to play Theme Park. I really want to go to a big computer store and see all of the amazing games they have... really gets my imagination flowing.

Love the new coke ad that plays at the movies theatre. Watch it here. It makes me so happy every time I see it. They had another one a while ago that was amazing too. So much detail. I love illustrations like that too. When I was little I could stare at my books for ever, looking at the pictures and imagining the people actually moving and such. I still have some of those books. I hope I can produce illustrations some day that inspire people.

Feeling pretty good about life right now. Tired, but happy.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy for you!! I can't wait to see what your something sparkly is!!!

.freckled.nest. said...

sparkly=alice in wonderland?!?!!?! call me if it is!!!! :)Big smiles for you 2!

Nicki said...

Hi Alice,

You probably don't remember me but we worked a short time at cs together. Anyways, I have been reading your blog faithfully I just never comments.. me bad. I just wanted to say a HUGE congrats on getting into that program. Thats is so awesome and I'm very happy for you.