Thursday, April 26, 2007

A good day.


Today was great. My mom stopped by around 2pm and we cleaned until 8:oopm. We watched a few episodes of The Office season 2. I can't wait for the third season to be available on DVD, same goes for LOST. I love watching shows on DVD because there are no commercials, and I can watch them again and again if I want!


Our main goal today was to clean up my horribly messy office (just ask Leigh-Ann how bad it was when she was here and double that). It is so pretty now, and I can actually scrapbook again and make some art! Yay! Goal for tonight: Make at least one layout.


Tomorrow my sister and her boyfriend Mike arrive from Ontario! I haven't seen them since early December, and they've never seen my condo either. They will be staying with my parents on their sail boat. Don't ask me how that's supposed to work! I've invited them all over tomorrow night to see my place and hang out for a bit. Yes, I have two days off IN A ROW! It was so nice to sleep in today, and now I'm super stoked on staying up late scrapbooking. Valerie and ARTistry have really inspired me. Saturday afternoon I work, and then for dinner my mom, dad, sister Emily and her boyfriend Mike, brother Graham, Jarod, my nana and me will all be going to a super fancy restaurant down town, Bishops. They know that there will be two vegans too, and said that's no problem! After dinner we'll be heading over to Jarod's parents house for cake! Then on Sunday my parents will be moving their boat to a different marina and my dad asked me to come along and he'll pay me to take photographs! He's so supportive of me :)


OK time to go play!

2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

Lol, that picture of JAM (Jim and Pam, OH YA!) looks like YOU took it!
Don't you love a clean studio! So fun to make it messy again! Glad you're doing so good!
Hugs,
LA

Valerie said...

YAY for a clean desk!! Cannot wait to see your page!! I'm so glad I inspired you!! Have a good dinner with your family on Saturday!! Have a good two days off!!