Tuesday, April 24, 2007

done!

I'm pretty exhausted but thought I'd post letting everyone know I just finished my portfolio! Yippy! My mom is dropping it off at the school for me tomorrow since I have to work. They also have the 2007 gallery up for the program, so if you want to see what sort of projects I'll be doing if I get accepted (cross your fingers!) click here.

I had training for the credit union again today. They're long, boring days but pretty stress free. I have a meeting with my manager tomorrow to go over how I'm doing, if I have any questions, etc. Should be good.

Note to Megan:
I signed out a debit card to someone the other day all by myself! yay! And I got a Master Card referral too!

Oh and on Friday I didn't end up going out, but I did go to Valerie's after work on Saturday! We had so much fun. We went to Starbucks, then Michaels, then hung out for a bit looking at her gorgeous albums before getting sushi for dinner. After dinner we scrapped for a while. It was so much fun!

And then yesterday I went out after work with a girl I work with, Stacey. She's a vegetarian too and we had lots of fun! She recently bought a townhouse in Ladner that's being renovated so she showed me around. We also stopped by the boat to see my folks. My mom bought a bike that folds up that she's quite happy with. She looks so cute riding it.

I don't think I can last another 36 minutes until midnight, so I'll say it now:

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!
LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Saturday was super fun!! So cool to hang out with you!! YAY for getting your portfolio done!! Happy birthday to your mom!!

.freckled.nest. said...

WOOHOOO! Congatulations on getting your PORTFOLIO done!!! This is so big! Good job!!!
Happy Birthday Alice's Mom!!
LA