Friday, March 30, 2007

More self portraits




Yesterday I worked at the credit union and then in the evening attended an awards night. We got to dress up because it was a James Bond theme. I took some self portraits before heading out the door (above). The meal was good, and so was dessert, but then they gave out awards for a very, very long time. People from my branch kept leaving and eventually I was the only person left from the two tables where we were seated! I entertained myself a bit by taking photo's, but was glad when the evening came to an end. I think I would have enjoyed it more if I had been with the company longer, since I hardly knew any of the people winning awards. I went with Jarod's mom and she got to go up on stage for an award which was cool.


Worked today at the credit union from 12:30-4:30. I'm getting a hang of it now, but there are still some things that when I ask for help they just do it because it's busy and I don't get taught how to do it myself. We had some really long line ups today, but I survived. I got off at 4:30 and drove home, ran inside and changed and gave gizzy a kiss, then ran back to the car and drove to Purdy's for my 5:30 shift. I got off Purdy's at 9:30 and now I'm home ready to crash. Tomorrow I work at the credit union, and then Jarod and I are heading out to his friends BBQ. Sunday I work at Purdy's, and then finally on Monday I will have one day off to clean my home.


3 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

oh pretty alice. i love the last one so much. you're old fashioned beauty.

LA

Valerie said...

Love the pics!! You're so pretty!! Hope work is not too bad!! Look forward to Monday, your day off..YAY!!

Lilli said...

Hello Beautiful. Is it sunny out there today? There are so many blooms out now, that I would keep a scrapbook of flowers as they come out ...if I weren't busy with my gazillion other projects.

I'm sure that the people you work with are thrilled to bask in your sunshine :)