Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Photos and Babel



I love playing with photoshop :)


I've been thinking lately, if I don't get accepted to the illustration/design program at Capilano college for September, than I think I'll take some photography classes. It's really hard to get in to the actual photography program at Langara College, but they have evening classes and such as well that I could take. Anyways, just trying to think positively so I won't get totally bummed out and depressed if I don't get in. I love photography. I'm still a novice, but I think it would be so amazing to be a pro some day. Just have to keep playing and practicing I guess!
Jarod and I went to see Babel tonight. AMAZING movie. I loved it so much. I can see it being one of those movies that some people just don't get, and therefore hate, but I loved everything about it. The music, the cinematography, the actors, and the plot. I love movies where everything ends up being connected. Brilliant.

3 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

cute family pics! Nice photoshoppin!
For some reason, i thought you were renting Babel...duh. At the theatre still.
We're going to go see that norbert eddie murphey movie next week for fun :) that female character make me laugh so hard!

Valerie said...

I love the pics!! Love your red lipstick!! Too fun!! I've been wanting to learn how to use Photoshop..soon!! My sister took some photography classes at Langara and she loved it!!

momsy said...

Hey Babe, I think you need to show your mama a few photoshop tricks - I love the shot if my girl and my granddog! Priceless! Em and I were both blown away by Babel too. I found it deliciuosly intense. Love you.