Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY

I got the job!! I am the newest employee of Envision Financial!! I'm a bank teller now!! I'm still going to work at Purdy's, but this is SUCH a relief for our current financial situation. I'll be able to work only 2-3 days a week at Envision and get payed like I was working full time at Michaels. I am hoping it will give me the time to play with art and photography. I think we've all noticed my lack of art recently. My first day will be Feb.27, and then not until March 8. It'll give me some time top shop for clothes heehee... business casual! (I might need some pay cheques first though). I have the next 4 days off of Purdy's, so I have major plans for cleaning, reading, and creating!

I discovered this photographer and am seriously in love with her work. It is so brilliant!

I also discovered a bunch of blogs last night of different artists and am really feeling inspired. I know I keep saying that and then slack off and watch TV... but I'm serious this time!

Jarod and I watched a movie that was really good called Half Nelson, it has Ryan Gosling from the Notebook and Breaker High. We also rented Hard Candy, which I only recommend if you like movies that are a bit "intense". Good but crazy at the same time.

2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
COngratulations Alice!!! You must be SO HAPPY!!!
Congrats!!!!!
LA
:)))

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ali!!! I am so excited for you! That is so great!!!
See wonderful things come to those who wait! You deserve it Ali-oop!
I really hope that Mike and I will be able to make it out there this summer, but I just had another job interview yesterday, I already am working at Sobeys. But Mike hasn't found anything yet, so I may be working all summer... bummer... I really want to go home for a bit... even a few days.
Love ya hun, E*