Monday, January 08, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Valerie!

A= Available~ Nope! Jarod and I have been dating for 4 1/2 years!
B= Best Friend~ Jarod... and I'm building on some other friendships
C= Cake or pie~ both please!
D= Drink of choice~ I love bellini's from Milestones. Apple juice is good too!
E= Essential item you use everyday~ my bed :) I love to sleep!
F= Favorite color~ Laguna Blue, Red, chocolate brown
G= Gummy bears or worms~ neither :( I don't eat gelatin because I'm a vegetarian. But I'd go for the clear gummy bears.
H= Hometown~ Ladner, British Columbia, Canada.
I= Indulgences~ bubble baths, chocolates, ice cream, crossword puzzles/sudoku, i could go on for quite a while on this one!
J= January or February~ February because of Valentine's Day. Jarod always makes me my favorite dinner.
K= Kids and Names~ No children yet, but I have some idea's for names.
L= Life is incomplete without?~ Jarod and my family
M= Marriage date~ nothing set yet!
N= Number of siblings~ One brother, Graham, and one sister, Emily. Both older than me.
O= Oranges or apples~ Apples... although I love mandarin oranges too.
P= Phobias or Fears~ SPIDERS. (bigger than a quarter)
Q= Favorite Quote~ "I shut my eyes in order to see"-Paul Goughin
R= Reason to smile~ Looking at Gizmo's face!
S= Season~ All of them. They each have their own beauty.
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ Eeeek... well Leigh-Ann for sure, and anyone else that's reading this and has a blog!
U= Unknown fact about me~ I have two uvulas. (Dangly thing in the back of your throat). Oh, and I was born in the arctic.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ Brussel Sprouts... and raw onions
W= Worst habit~ doubting myself
X= X-rays~ I've had quite a few... I have a benign tumor on my left shoulder. (my bone has a big lump on it)
Y= Your favorite food~ oh my... Popeye pizza from Boston pizza, spaghetti, garlic mashed potatoes, lasagna, Greek food...
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Gemini

And now that it's 5:30am I think I'll go to sleep!

No comments: