Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2006

Well, 2006 is over. So much happened this year!

January:

  • We had to give Jarod's pit bull Gator away because he became aggressive towards me.

February:
  • Told that our basement suite was to be torn down in two months.
  • Gizmo was born on the 28th

March:
  • Purchased our condo

April:
  • Stopped teaching art for the Acquired Brain Injury Program after one year. They didn't have enough hours to keep me on.
  • Tried to quit Michael's but my boss convinced me to stay by giving me a promotion to Event Coordinator.

May:
  • I finished school and got my Diploma of Fine Arts
  • Jarod and I lived with his parents after moving out of our basement suite May 1.
  • We welcomed baby Gizmo in to our family
  • My parents sold my childhood home and moved onto their boat

June:
  • We moved in to our condo.

July:
  • Quit Michael's and stuck to it this time.
  • Got hired at Clipper Street Scrapbook Co.
  • Jarod and I went to Cirque de Soleil.

September:
  • Got Fired from Clipper Street

October:
  • My mom, sister and I went to Toronto and Europe together.

November:
  • I got hired at Purdy's Chocolate shop.

December:
  • Jarod, my brother Graham, and I went to Toronto to celebrate an early Christmas with my family.
  • Sold my first piece of artwork on my Etsy shop.

I hope 2007 is full of great things! I have quite a few New Year resolutions, but I think I'll keep them to myself in case I don't follow through :)

2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

You've had a Full year! You're so cute :) Do you need my address or did you just not have it with you?
LA

Valerie said...

You've had an exciting year!! 2007 will be awesome too, I'm sure!!