Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sold another item!

Sold another item on Etsy!!!! This is so exciting and I never expected to sell two items within the first week or so of posting them! This time I sold one of my flower pins. I am so happy and I can't wait to make more items to put up for sale! I think this may be the encouragment I needed! I also applied to Capilano college finally. I really have to start working on my portfolio.

I invited Jarod's mom Cindy and sister Megan over tonight to make some Christmas cards. I haven't even started yet! I don't work untill 3pm tomorrow though, so I think I'll stay up late making things. I am also going to give Megan my resume because her and Cindy both work for a credit union and they are hiring right now. I really need a job that pays more, with more hours. I worked out my monthly bills and everything yesterday and I was shocked. I waste way too much at Starbucks and really need to start paying off more on my credit card. Silly grown up financial problems.

Anyways I am going to go and keep cleaning before they come over. Adios!

2 comments:

Momsy said...

That's my girl! Sounds like things are going very well. Now keep it up! Any shots with the new camera? Luv ya

Valerie said...

That's so awesome that you sold something else!! I'm happy for you!! Starbucks is bad that way, I try not to spend too much money there!! But it's hard!!