Friday, November 03, 2006

My creations

I have been playing around a bit lately and have made a few things. I stitched pieces of felt together to make Christmas ornaments. They still need ribbon loops at the top to hang them. I also painted a mirror with the story of Little Bo Peep. Last night I made a stuffed dog out of a pair of socks, and I also started a painting of a woman. I like where the painting is going, but I am at the point where I don't want to add to much more or I may ruin it. I also planned on making pretty necklaces out of glass and soldering them, but my soldering iron doesn't seem to get hot enough.

Gizmo is doing much better today. Yesterday he would just stand and stare at nothing, and he was also crying last night. Today he is just sleeping on my lap.

Jarod is off at work now, so I have the rest of the night to myself. My plan is to finish cleaning the condo, which has been my plan all week.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alice,
I hope Jarod is ok. I just read your post. Poor guy, and poor Gizmo too... your poor men, but I'm sure you're takin good care of them.
Word! Em*

Valerie said...

Looks like you've been busy!! THe painting looks cool, WOW!!

.freckled.nest. said...

Alice--these are beautiful!!!! i love them all, the star is so cute! and the paintings are amazing. keep going~!
i crafted tonight and made a new little book album. hopefully i'll finish it tomorrow and some other things. i have so many things i want to create this weekend. how's it going? hope you're doing good. and i hope that jarod and giz are recovering good!
la