Thursday, October 19, 2006

Malta

I'm alive, just been busy! We're in Malta, actually we're about to get picked up and dropped off at the airport to fly back to London. Then we fly back to Vancouver tomorrow! I am so excited to go home and see Jarod and Gizmo. Travelling is very hard on your body, and I'm exhausted! Malta is an interesting place, it's a bit of Britain and Italy mixed in with the traditional Maltese. The food is 'interesting'. Their specialties are rabbit and octopus. The scenery is stunning, we even had a view of the Mediterranean from our room. Yesterday we went on a day tour to Goza, a smaller Maltese island. We saw many beautiful things, and I'll post the pictures as soon as I edit them. I think I'll need to get a photobucket or something, I have TONS of pictures! Jarod has to work tomorrow night :( I get in around 2:30pm but then have to go through customs. It will probably take up to an hour to get home from the airport, and he has to leave at 4pm for work. I may be able to get home in time to see him, but probably not.

PS- LA, I love Carmen Sandiago!! I used to have the computer game and played it all the time, the TV show rocked too!

1 comment:

.freckled.nest. said...

that food doesn't sound very "normal". when i was in Guatemala, i lost so much weight cause i just couldn't handle the food. memories...
yes!! i had the computer game too, and my sister, brother and i would watch the show and compete like we were the contestants...sorta.. lol. hope your trip home is smooth. gizmo will be waiting for you if jarod is at work... hopefully you'll see each other. i can tell you've missed him :(
Have a great last day!!
Make sure you have a great pic of you and your mom together before you leave!!
LA