Sunday, October 29, 2006

french toast

I updated my links list because it needed a re-vamp. I organized it into groups so it's easier to find what you're looking for. Check out the artists because there are some really cool people, and also take a peak at Freckled Nest under "Shop".

I am in a good mood today! Yay! Not only did I wake up with a bit of energy, I also made myself breakfast! And not just cereal either! I made french toast! It is very unusual for me to make anything that requires me to stand in the kitchen for more than 2 minutes. I also made Jarod Mr.Noodles last night because he's sick! And guess what I am doing today? Laundry! I have already sorted all of it and started a load. I am very impressed with myself.

Jarod is downtown getting more work done on his sleeve. It looks so amazing so far. It has a big tiger, a coy fish, a geisha girl, water, flowers, a tree, bamboo, all sorts of fun stuff! It is strange how people treat him differently with it. He does look pretty tough though!

OK time for me to get off the computer and make some stuff!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Love the organization on your blog!! Looks awesome!! Mmm French Toast sounds good to me!! Have you had the French Toast at Milestones with strawberries, it's SO good!! Love it!! Okay I want some French toast now, want to come over and make me some ? ;)

Lynn said...

hHi Alice! Thanks for taking the time to check out my site! I agree it is great to check out other talent all over the world! You are very talented, great layouts on Two peas.
Thanks again,

Lynn
www.memoriesbylynn.com

Anonymous said...

hey al...
i would love to see jarod's tattoo! i can imagine how awesome it must be. i hope you guys are doin well. can't wait to see you near xmas is you guys are comin out!
much love*
em