Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Europe Photos!

Think it's taken me long enough to post these? :) I've edited some of them, but since it's taking me forever I decided to just post them before I finish, so some are edited, most of them are not. I am not including all of my photos because I have tons and tons of them, so these are just some of my favorites. They are not all in order though, so it may be a bit confusing.
This photo is of my mom, Cleo my black lab, and Ruphus my sisters Daschund. Both of the dogs live with my parents on their sail boat. This was on the way to the airport to leave for London. Oct.3/2006

This is my dad, driving my mom and me to the airport. I love this photo of him. Oct.3, 2006

Travelling sure is tiring! This is me asleep on the train from Toronto to my sisters house in Northern Ontario. Oct.5, 2006

This is one of my favorite photos of my Grampa Quimby. He is holding three butterflies that are very rare. It was so great to hear the excitment in his voice as he talked about them. Oct.4, 2006

This is my Aunt Jane's house in Toronto. Evertime I visit her she has done something even more spectacular to it! Oct.7, 2006

This is a picture of my Grandma and me eating our favorite cookies, ginger crinkles. Oct.7/2006

This is my cousin Sam and his dog Budo. If you try and pick him up he starts yelping and running in circles! (Budo, not Sam) Oct.7, 2006

This is my Aunt Jane and me. Oct. 7, 2006

This is a picture of the Parthenon, in Greece. Oct.10/2006

This is a jacket potato (bakes potato); a staple for vegetarians in London. Oct.8, 2006

My mom and me at the Acropolis, with a view of Athens, Greece. Oct.10, 2006









Remember Harry Potter when they go through gate 9 3/4 to catch the train to school? This is that gate.... and look I'm magic too :) Oct.9, 2006

My mom and I bought some bird food in Athens and before she opened the package we were both covered in hungry birds! Oct.12, 2006

This is what I look like when I travel! One bag on the back, and one on the front! Oct.12, 2006

My mom and me on a horse drawn carriage ride on a Greek Island. Oct.12, 2006

In our hostel in London we shared a room with two men. One of them hung his underwear off the end of his bunk, right where my head went! Oct.14, 2006
My sister Emily and her boyfriend Mike on a carriage ride in Greece. Oct.12, 2006

This is part of the Ggantija Temples in Malta. They are the oldest man made free standing structure on earth, made before the pyramids! Oct.18, 2006

Since I am a vegetarian, my mom and I had special meals made just for us at our hotel. This is pizza. It has peas and corn on it. Oct.16 2006

Camden market in London is so much fun. It is full of cool booths with people selling all sorts of fun clothes, jewellery, and much more. Oct.15, 2006

When we were in Malta we went to a church that is known as the healing church. It had letters and photos all over the walls about people who were healed because they prayed to the saint of Ta' Pinu. Oct.18, 2006

This is the view from our hotel in Malta. This is the Mediterranean Sea! Oct.17, 2006

This is me and a view of Malta. Oct.18, 2006

This is my mom in front of "The window" in Malta. Oct.18, 2006

A fishing boat in Malta. Oct.18, 2006
My mom on a staircase in Malta. Oct.18, 2006

These were the coolest doors ever! The were in Malta. Oct.18, 2006

This was the vegetarian airplane food I was served on the way to and from Malta. The rice creation was crunchy and mushy! Yum! Oct.19, 2006

On our flight home from London to Vancouver we upgraded to first class and the food was amazing! They even passed out ice cream bars for us! This was of course taken before my mom got sick. Oct.20, 2006


2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

great photostory alice!!
i've been checking a few times a day hoping to see your photos-lol!
Have you adjusted back to Vancouver time yet? Hope you have a good day :)
LA

Valerie said...

The photos look awesome!! Makes me want to go on a trip!! Can't wait to see how you scrap them!!