Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still Fired.

I guess they were serious. I honestly thought it would turn out to be a big joke. But I haven't gotten any calls or e-mails from them saying "haha, just kidding, you're promoted." and it's 12:42am.

Can't sleep. I just keep running the entire thing over and over again in my mind.

Why didn't I get a single warning or hint that I had a bad personality or that someone didn't like me.

I just don't understand and it's driving me crazy.

I tried to sleep. Then the people upstairs from me decided to have sex. We have never heard a noise coming from upstairs until this morning. They have a VERY squeaky bed, right above our bedroom. It went on forever. Then just now I was trying to sleep and they started again. It went on for such a long time and was driving me nuts. Had to get up and out of the bedroom. I can't handle repetitive noises.

So now what do I do.

No job.

No idea what I want to do with my life.

And no explanation as to why I was fired.

2 comments:

Nicki B said...

Hey Alice,

I thought I would check out your blog and now I'm totally shocked over what I've read. I'm so new so I'm really clueless as to what is going on. This totally sucks as I loved working with you. :( Obviosly you won't want to go to the crop me with this weekend BUT if you do ever want to get together and scrap please feel free to email me. I still need to show you my layouts. My user name is Nicki*B on two peas and my email is nbavis@telus.net. Again Alice I'm so sorry and please keep in touch.

Nicki b said...

Ok, I lied, my email is nbavis@dccnet.com... whooop. {{hugs}}