Friday, July 14, 2006

still smiling :)




I am just amazed at how good I feel! I am usually exhausted with a headache, stomach ache, or just grumpy and lazy. But the past few days... I feel healthy, energetic, creative, and happy! It is so wonderful!

I bought candy pink nail polish when I was picking up my photo's today. I came home and gave myself a manicue and pedicure. It was so fun!

The only thing that's holding me back from scrapping is my desk... It's a MESS! There is no room to work, and I dont really feel like organizing everything... but I should. So maybe I will do that tonight.

1 comment:

.freckled.nest. said...

you have a sweet scrap space! i love cleaning my scrap space (if the mess is scrap-related). if its just the stuff being 'stored' there---not so much. if you clean it today, then you can come home tomorrow and craft craft craft! or-just slide it to the side, lol, and ignore.
i picked up my photos from costco today, and they 4am photoshoot still appeals to me. maybe i'm more creative when i'm sleep-deprived. no, doubt it, cause i've hardly gotten anything done in the last 2 days, been dizzy-tired from my all nighter.
LA