Wednesday, July 12, 2006

me
















I was inspired today to take some photo's of myself. Eeeek how strange to be standing in my bathroom taking pictures by myself, posing for nobody. Very strange, but these are some of the better photos. I played with them on photoshop. Elsie did the same thing on her blog and turned them into a layout... I think I'll do the same thing. I really like the effects of the first one. By the way, this is me after just waking up, no bra, and my hair had not been brushed. Thought it would be more "me" if I took the photo's of the usual me, without being all dressed up. I don't think anyone even reads my blog though, so I guess it doesn't matter what photos I put up here :)

2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

opps, i posted in your 'goals' blog, don't know if you'll notice it. check there please.
Leigh-Ann

.freckled.nest. said...

thanks for commenting at my blog. lol, isn't it funny how a message makes you(me) feel special/happy :) its like getting a postcard.
are you a late nighter too? saw that you posted at 2:30am. anyways, have a good sleep, i'll check your blog again tomorrow :)
LA (Leigh-Ann)