Monday, July 24, 2006

first day at work

Yay for today!!

Woke up at 7:55am (I have an OCD issue... always have to set my alarm to a time that ends in a 5) and was wide awake! First real day at my new job!
I had a bath, did my make-up and ate 2 strawberry toaster strudells. Mmmm. I drove to work and met Amie. She trained me. Clipper Street rocks. What an amazing job! You get to talk with people about scrapbooking all day! It went pretty smoothly, I picked it up pretty fast since I've worked at Michaels for 2 years. I also bought A designer's Eye by Ali Edwards and 52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Ellsie Flannigan. I have been dying to get them forever and was so excited to see them on the counter at work this morning.
I got off work at 2pm and picked up a booster juice for jarod and me, and headed home.
I just got home and discovered that Jarod has cleaned the entire condo! It is spotless and when I left this morning it was a DISASTER!! what a sweetie. love him to death.

ok... time to go read my new books!

2 comments:

.freckled.nest. said...

thats so exciting that you started your new job--does that mean you're finito at Michaels? hopefully. i hope you are more able to use your creativity at CS.
the elsie and ali books are amazing hey?! i've skimmed through it, but been working on my ki project like nuts. back to work tomorrow, and kinda looking forward to it.. i've been mostly in my studio for the past 2 weeks. i forgot my work phone number today and my postal code---i've gone brain numb!
LA

.freckled.nest. said...

alice-this is so sweet, go to tysons blog and look at todays post http://tysonkeffer.blogspot.com/

:) LA